Monday, September 12, 2011

Support for the Poe Anthology

A great many submissions have poured in, and we're thankful.  We're also thankful for the pre-orders of the anthology.  (If you haven't pre-ordered it yet, take care of that now.  Remember, every cent above the absolute minimum necessary expenses will go to the museum.)

We also appreciate the many bloggers who are helping.  You'll soon see guest posts by WJ Rosser on a great many blogs, and I hope you'll choose to follow a number of them.  Thanks to Jen and Marty at Fictitious Musings, who will be one of the first with a post I drafted about the importance of saving the Baltimore Poe House and Museum.

I want to thank some other folks as well.  Picasso Games, Etc.  has made it possible for us to give away e-readers.  We're still working out the details, but look for an announcement this week with specifics.  This I can tell you--if you pre-order the anthology, you'll have a chance to win an e-reader pre-loaded with Poe's works.  At this point, it looks like we'll have at least five to give away.

I've also been in touch with a silkscreen printer who's helping us get some tee shirts together.  Look for a post on that once we get the design done.  And, yes, we'll be throwing five or ten of those into the pre-order and you might win something mix as well.

So...thanks, and keep the support coming.  Pre-order an anthology or two and send in your submissions.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear things are going well so far. I've gotten my submission (a reprint though it may be) out, a copy pre-ordered, and a post up on my facebook page.

    If you'd like to do a guest post on my website, feel free to contact me: horrorwritercontest AT gmail DOT com. (I know that sounds spammy, but it's just what I use for my website).

    ReplyDelete